23 março 2006

As minhas escolhas

Orgulho e Preconceito



Mr. Darcy: You must know... surely, you must know it was all for you. You are too generous to trifle with me. I believe you spoke with my aunt last night, and it has taught me to hope as I'd scarcely allowed myself before. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever. If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love... I love... I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.

Walk The Line



Johnny Cash: My Daddy's right. It should have been me on that saw. Jack was so good. He would have done so many good things. What have I done? Just hurt everybody I know. I know I've hurt you. I'm nothin'.
June Carter: You're not nothin'. You are not nothin'. You're a good man, and God has given you a second chance to make things right, John. This is your chance, honey.

And my oscar goes to...

3 comentários:

Li disse...

:)

Estou a ler actualmente

Sol disse...

Boa escolha :)

Anónimo disse...

Ola!!
E não é que fui ao teu antigo blog e vi que havia encerrado? :p
Vou voltar aqui!
Beijinhos